Then, the years went by and you got more and more serious about your poker game. Crazy gimmick games such as Night Baseball or One Card Monte gave way to No-Limit Texas Hold Em and Omaha Hi-Low. During this time you probably played your first game using genuine clay poker chips. Ah, what a day that was! There was just something so “grown-up” about it all.
And now that you have a few dollars in your pocket, you’re thinking about getting your own authentic poker chips. Here’s why it’s a must-have purchase!
1. The way they feel in your hand. They way real poker chips are weighted makes them feel great in your hands. You can shuffle your checks around with ease as you contemplate a hand, and the sounds of clicking and clacking as you rake in a another big pot is simply one of a kind.
2. They’re durable. If you care for them properly (don’t easy greasy food while you’re playing or throw the chips against a wall) your clay poker chips should provide many years of pleasure. Buy a wood poker chips case to store them safely.
3. They’re customizable. You can put also any design on customizable poker chip. Try your initials, your company logo or even the date of your wedding anniversary (just so you won’t sit down to a game on big day).
4. They stack easily. Clay poker chips are easy to stack and count out. If you’re using several generations’ worth of plastic chips, chances are they all have different weight and heights, making it harder to cash out at the end of the night.
5. They intimidate. When someone walks into your house and tries to take your money at the poker table, you need to make a statement. Pulling out your own set of customized clay casino poker chips says that you are not be trifled with when the cards come out of the deck.
6. They make play more fun. When you sit down to play with authentic poker chips, you know they game is going to “big time” and that everyone will bring that something extra to the proceeding. Real poker chips make fun viral!
7. They make a great gift. If you know a poker-lover, there’s no gift cooler than a customized set of poker chips. You can customize them with their favorite colors, sports team logo, or even their initials.